- Tech Tribune Staff. (December 2018) 2019 Best Tech Startups in Gainesville. The Tech Tribune.
- Musser, George. (October 2018) Virtual reality could show others what autism feels like - and lead to potential treatments. Spectrum.
- Al-Heeti, Abrar. (May 2018) Virtual humans could improve conversations at the doctor's office. CNET.
- Health and Medicine Division. (April 2018) Improving Health Professional Education and Practice Through Technology Proceedings of a Workshop. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Smithson, Daniel. (November 2017) Healthcare ed tech group sees steady growth.The Gainesville Sun.
- Humphries, Monica. (July 2017) Success Through Innovation. Our Town.
- Rood, Rachel. (12 July 2017). First Hispanic Bishop; Nurse Shortage & Virtual Simulations in Nursing School. The Sound of Ideas.
- Coutre, Lydia. (9 July 2017). Case is helping future nurses get virtual help. Crain's Cleveland Business.
- Fidrick, Brooke. (15 June 2017). Quality and Safety Competencies Come Alive in Simulation. Press Release.
- Blouin, Melissa. (7 June 2017). Putting the "I" in empathy. UF Health Podcasts.
- Corridor Profiles. (May 2017). High-Tech Corridor: Raised Expectations. Florida Trend.
- Research and Insights. (28 March 2017). The Language of Empathy. UF College of Journalism and Communications.
- Foronda, Cynthia. (18 January 2017). Virtually Nursing: Emerging Technologies in Nursing Education. Nurse Educator.
- Dagen, Sara. (18 November 2016). UF ranks third nationally for licensing its technologies. UF News.
- Clark, Anthony. (29 October 2016). Study: State investment in tech companies worth it. The Gainesville Sun.
- Strekalova, Y., Krieger, J., Jordan, N., Caughlin, J., Kleinheksel, A.J., & Kotranza, A. (2016). I understand how you feel: The language of empathy in virtual clinical training. Journal of Language and Social Psychology. Advance online publication. doi:10.1177/0261927X16663255
- Stein, Ron. (14 August 2016). Gainesville has become a tech hub for engineering entrepreneurs. Florida Trend.
- The Corridor. (6 May 2016). Shadow Health's Priya Rudradas: Faces of Technology. Florida High Tech.
- Strekalova, Y., Krieger, J., Kleinheksel, A. J., & Kotranza, A. (2016). Empathic communication in virtual education for nursing students: I'm sorry to hear that. Nurse Educator. Advance online publication. doi:10.1097/NNE.0000000000000308
- Foronda, C., Alfes, C., Dev, P., Kleinheksel, A. J., Nelson, D., O'Donnell, J. & Samosky, J. (2016). Virtually nursing: Emerging technologies in nursing education. Nurse Educator. Advance online publication. doi:10.1097/NNE.0000000000000295
- Eversole, Chris. (1 June 2016). A Paradigm Shift in Medical Education. Business in Greater Gainesville.
- Lynch, Michelle. (2 December 2015). Shadow Health relocates to Union Street Station in Gainesville, Florida. Press Release.
- Massias, David. (1 November 2015). If Ever I Was Thankful. Business In The Heart Of Florida magazine.
- Lynch, Janice. (16 October 2015). Advanced education: Smart moves, sage advice from Drexel dean. Nurse.com.
- Haselhurst, Benji. (October 2015). From Invention to Innovation. Business In The Heart Of Florida magazine.
- Clark, Anthony. (3 August 2015). Update on Innovation Hub: 760 jobs created, $50M invested. The Gainesville Sun.
- Epitropoulos, Alexa. (23 Feb 2015). New Gainesville incubator seeks companies that want to change the world. Jacksonville Business Journal.
- Award Announcement. (September 2014). 2014 Florida Companies to Watch Winners. The Digital Dragon.
- Crane, Kristine. (11 March 2014). Local firm has software that hundreds of nursing schools rely on. The Gainesville Sun.
- Teague, Jane. (03 Feb 2014). Shadow Health, Inc. Receives Follow-on Funding From Florida Technology Seed Capital Fund. Business Wire.
- Clark, Anthony. (30 Jan 2014). Shadow Health gets $200,000 in seed funding. The Gainesville Sun.
- Conesa, Chris. (21 Jan 2014). Florida Venture Forum Announces Companies Chosen to Present at 2014 Florida Venture Capital Conference. Business Wire.
- CNHP News. (13 Nov 2013). Meet Tina, Your Virtual Patient. Drexel University, College of Nursing and Health Professions.
- Sullivan, Emma. (02 May 2013). Florida Innovation Hub Graduate Shadow Health Flourishing . GainesvilleTech.
- Clark, Anthony. (07 Dec 2012). UF Nursing Students Learning From Virtual Reality 'Patient' Tina Jones. The Ledger.com.
- Cummings, Corey. (7 Aug 2012). With $1M In Tow, Shadow Health Graduates From University of Florida Innovation Hub. Techli.
- Gerlach, Kathryn. (1 Aug 2012). Fast-growing startup graduates from Florida Innovation Hub at UF, moves to downtown Gainesville. InsideUF.
- Gainesville Today. (Aug 2012). Florida Innovation Hub Q&A with Shadow Health.
- Winston, Hannah. (27 July 2012). Shadow Health expands into downtown space. The Gainesville Sun.
- Clark, Anthony. (9 March 2012). Loan lets Shadow Health double workforce. The Gainesville Sun.